Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cliffton's Second: THE FINAL CHAPTER


After two long Cliffton birthday blogs I suppose it's appropriate to finally show some actual birthday pictures.* 

But before I go farther, I want to remind everyone that it was also Mother's Day.
Isn't she just the cutest!!!

Cliffy's first gift was just what he wanted-a BIG BOY booster seat!

He didn't hate the food either.

And he was right at home in his Big Boy chair with the other Big Boys.

He knew exactly what to do with the cake.

And Violet cares.

Janelle really does care.

The next present...

... looks very interesting...

... but I can't make it work!

"I love Birthdays"

Lastly, we remember once again, it was Mother's Day too.
         We love you Loretta!

*Disclaimer to all grandchildren present and future: No future birthdays will be covered, displayed, portrayed,  talked about, written about, pictured or in any other way blogged to the crazy extent of Cliffton's second birthday. The editorial staff cannot explain what got into the creative staff on this one [even though they are they same staff.]
 

1 comment:

Stephen Stacey said...

Duly noted. I appreciate the disclaimer, and I totally understand. I know how much work can go into these blog posts. I don't think anybody will get too worked up about it.