| We pulled Megan's luggage out of the back of the car..... |
| And prepared ourselves for final hugs. |
![]() |
| But first, a few pictures. |
| Kevin wasn't with us because he had to work. |
| Now the hugs. A MOM hug. |
| A DAD hug. |
| A few last DAD words, "You're going to be a wonderful missionary, Megan. I love you." |
| A MATT hug. The whole drop off took about as long as it took to read this blog. WE LOVED IT!! Thank you MTC McDrop Off :) |

5 comments:
Awwww...HUGS to you all from Missouri. We miss you.
SO much better than watching that cheesy video with "Called to Serve" playing in the background.
Give Sister Sister a hug for me if you see her Sunday.
I love this blog, Loretta. But you can see why I prefer to handle to camera... :)
Love y'all! Go Sis. Stacey!
Post a Comment