Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kevin's Farewell

Our "Missionary Wall of Fame".

Kevin gave a wonderful talk in Sacrament Meeting today.
He talked about overcoming weaknesses through faith and obedience.
After, we came home for a 'munch and mingle'.

I asked Matt to smile.  This is what I got.
He's got plenty to smile about though - just look at Felicia!

This is not the best picture I could have taken, but I thought you might like
to see another photo of the two of them together. 

Terrell is sitting next to Darrell. ( I loved the rhyme.)
We're so thankful that Janet and Grant could come.

We were especially glad that the Ortega family came.

Jim (Kevin's good friend from Cafe Paesan), Kevin (soon to be Elder Stacey), and Ryan.

Grandma  Rowley is so proud of her two missionaries.

Kevin, Kym, Brady, and Blake, and Bitner too.

Ryan, Yvonne, David, and Kevin

Best cousin buds.
"Bye Kevin, see you in two years."

David, Kevin, and Brenda

Family and friends - Thank you so much!!

4 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Good luck Kev! You'll do great. I'm heading to Washington soon too. I'll get it ready for you. :)

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I can't believe you're going to have two missionaries out at the same time! You're going to have blessings pouring in!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Oh, and I loved seeing a picture of Matt with his girl:) Thanks for sharing.

Mike and Michelle Clark said...

What a wonderful time for our family, to have so many people involved in missionary work! We love you, Kev! Mom, the "Missionary Wall of Fame" looks great!