Sunday, February 3, 2008

By Request...

This post is the in response to a request by Megan. She wanted some pictures of Cliffy. By coincidence I happened to have some. 

But first for everyone else, a picture of Megan's new home: Kerr Hall, BYU Idaho. 


And 3 or 4 blocks from Megan's dorm, the 125th temple of the church. It was to have been dedicated today by President Hinckley, but will instead be the first dedicated by President Monson a week from today.


Now, in response to Megan's request (instead of about Megan) I bring you Cliffton.


Sorry Richard, but Santa Cliff in Beach Shades must be shown.







(Well, Cliffton on Santa's lap is a natural transition.)



2 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

Those are some great pictures; Cliffton's quite the cutie. I think the best picture is that one second to bottom with the really cute girl sitting on Santa's lap.

Anonymous said...

Santa's lap, is it?
I wasn't totally certain who's lap she was on.