She says I have to publish some of my sheep pictures.
I said, "I don't know... you'll have to twist my arm."
Yah. Right.
Ella saw me doing this blog and isn't so sure they really are sheep. They aren't white, you know.
As we drove west from Sunnyside, the effects of the fire many miles to the southwest near Mt. Pleasant were obvious. The smoke-cloud extended as far to the north as the horizon allowed vision. |
END...
[... but many more available for any animal lovers :)]
3 comments:
So how did you end up injuring your leg--or do you feel too sheepish to tell us. Ha ha ha.
Cool pictures!
Azure wants to type: ,j;o;l.l.l.c vcr3 .
Thanks for all of your comments on our pictures. I really enjoy reading what you think. :)
Nothing to do w/being sheepish, my dear.
T much of a sage to go into it.
Post a Comment